The Game developer position entails the design and development of online games and the primary activities are:
● Initial Game conceptualization including game play
● Development of online games
● Quality testing of games in an efficient and comprehensive manner in order to identify bugs and other issues
● Providing solutions for compound technical complications
● Collaboration with team members to fulfill the requirements of each project
A qualified game developer should be equipped with the following skills:
● Experience at OOP and Architecture, using any of AS3, JAVA.
● Experience in game servers like Adobe Flash Media Server, SmartFox Server, ElectroTank server.
● Great communication skills
WEB / UI Designer
The Web/UI Designer position includes the creation of high-quality designs, graphics and layouts for websites and games. The designer is also responsible for creating interactive user interfaces after identifying the newest trends and tools to enhance user experience.
A Web/UI Designer should have experience in:
● Creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for games
● Developing and maintaining interactive games websites and teaser pages
● Utilization of Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash. Also, experience of any of 3D Studio Max, After Effects or Anark is considered a plus.
The System Administrator position involves the management of a large number of cloud servers (web servers, database servers, etc.) for Linux environment.
The ideal System Administrator candidate should be equipped with the following skills:
● College/ Higher Education Degree in Computing
● Excellent knowledge of Linux administration
● 2-3 years of experience in system administration
● Practical knowledge of web technologies (Apache, MySQL, postfix, Perl, python)
● Excellent knowledge of English
● Ability to work either independently or within a team
● Attention to detail
● Experience in virtualization and cloud technologies
● Experience in software development
● Experience in managing a large number of servers in web environment
● Experience in high availability technologies (load balancing, etc.)
● Professional certifications